Category: Residential For Sale
Property Location: Val-D’isere, Savoie, FRA, France
Property Type: Chalet
This spectacular 7 en-suite bedroom ultra high specification luxury chalet being sold fully furnished and comprising a sumptuous 609m2 of living accomodation with an additional 184m2 non habitable surface has been built by one of the Alps most prestigious luxury chalet builders, who has been building luxury properties for over 20 years.
Combining a perfect blend of stone and wood with all modern facilities, the chalet set over two levels has been specifically designed to be the most unique and inspired chalet property in the whole resort and wider region. With an indoor atrium garden the whole property has been designed to ensure every living area has access to natural light.
Ideally located only 300m from the centre of Val d’Isere and providing the opportunity to ski in for good skiers, the lifts are just 500m away with an arrival from the piste 300m from the chalet.
A perfect retreat, the chalet itself will comprise:
Rez de Chaussee (336.80m2)
The ground floor is home to 6 of the 7 en-suite spacious bedrooms along with the huge Spa area that includes the private 32.40m2 swimming pool with glass facade and waterfall as well as the garden atrium which rises to the top of the chalet. Access at this level is via the private lift direct from the chalets underground garage or via the outside entrance patio.
- Entrance Hall with walk in wardrobe (17.90m2)
- Utility Room (12.35m2)
- Bedroom 1, master suite with walk in wardrobes (60.80m2)
- Bedroom 2, en-suite with walk in wardrobe (24.20m2)
- Bedrooms 3 – 6 all en-suite (15.8 – 23.95m2)
- Spa room comprising jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, massage ooms, changing rooms, shower, relaxation areas and swimming pool (108.50m2)
- Internal garden Atrium (27.20m2)
The first floor offers a living space unlike anything in the Alps. The expansive living area with feature fireplace is connected via a stunning glass walkway over the garden atrium to the dining, kitchen and Espace Bar area that combine to form a seamless 200m2 living space.
- Bedroom 7, en-suite (28.15m2)
- Fully fitted Kitchen (15.40m2)
- Espace Bar area (40.90m2)
- Dining room with ample seating for 18 (36.40m2)
- Living area (65.85m2)
- Fitness Room (18.90m2)
- Climbing room with 4.5m high wall built into rockface. The room could also be used as a games room or shooting range (42m2)
- Guest WC (1.90m2)
- Cellar (6.80m2)
- Stunning Glass Walkway (6.75m2)
- First floor garden area (5.75m2)
Additional Surfaces (184.40m2)
- Private lifts (1.65m2)
- Communal lift (parking) 1.90m2
- Ski Room (12.60m2)
- Garage 1 & 2 with parking for 5 cars (65.20m2)
- Technical area Swimming Pool (5.65m2)
- Bike Storage (5.65m2)
- Motorcycle Garage (6.30m2)
- Terraces and balconies on Ground and 1st floor (50.70m2)
- Gardens Ground and 1st Floor (40.45m2)
For those looking to rent the chalet there is an exceptional guaranteed rental management company package on offer from a Leading Chalet Holiday Company who are very keen to take this chalet onto its books.
Entering this scheme will also entitle the owner to a refund of the VAT (19.6%) on the purchase price of the chalet on completion of the purchase, still allowing the owner to use the chalet yet making this a very lucrative way of purchasing. We would be happy to provide further details including excellent returns available if of interest.
An internationally popular resort it has a long standing tradition as a ski destination, offering some of the most picturesque scenery in the Alps. It is one of the only resorts that remains open till mid May thanks to the altitude of its ski domain mostly above 2000 metres. Most other resort close end of April ensuring Val d’Isere benefits from a further 2 to 3 extra weeks of skiing.
For more information on this stunning chalet, the full PDF including the plans or to arrange a viewing please contact us.
Floor Size: sq meters
Plot Size: sq meters
Full Bathrooms: 7
Fitted Kitchen: Yes
Completed December 2013
Large terraces and balconies
Ski in good snow
300m to centre
500m from the lift
Two Garages for 5 cars
609m2 living area