Category: Residential For Sale
Property Location: Oberschoneweide, Berlin, DEU, Germany
Property Type: Block of Apartments
Full Description: This beautiful apartment building is located directly at the river Spree in Berlin, Germany.
* Site area: 850 m2
* Total rental space: approx. 1.471 m2 (15 units) from that approx. 1.406 m2 (14 units) from that approx. 65 m2 commercial space (dentist)
* Loft conversion appears possible (unaudited)
* Expected rental income: 98,095.00 Euro, empty units are set at 5.49 Euro
* Current rental income: 90,800.00 Euro (1 empty unit)
* Almost fully leased building with an unutilised attic
* Property stands right beside the forecourt to ‘Kaisersteg’
* Exterior was renovated in recent years
* Gas heating in the apartments, with hot water production, although apartments themselves are mostly not yet renovated
* Hallways and stairwells feature Art Nouveau tiles, tiling and stucco walls
* Attic can be used as an extension of the apartment
In the emerging district Oberschoneweide, south of the Griechischer Park, you will find this charming small apartment house. Each apartment in the building has a direct view towards the River Spree.
Only a 15-minute drive from the center of Berlin as well as the new Berlin-Brandenburg-international airport. South of the property, towards the river Spree at Wilhelminenhofstrasse, the new campus of the College Hochschule für Wirtschaft und Technik has been established with approximately 12,000 students and 70 different degree programs.
Upon the notarisation of a property from this offer, the local commission of 7.14% including VAT is payable.
In order to conduct a full inspection (internal and external) of the property, the owner requires an expression of interest, to be submitted in writing. Please contact us for this purpose. We offer you this object through a direct mandate from the seller and accompany you in all phases of your purchase and beyond.
Floor Size: 1471sq meters
Plot Size: sq meters
Year Built: 1915